Nicholas P. Jellins, Esq.
- Founding member of The Jellins Group, APLC
- Holds Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Harvard University and Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Virginia
- Former title and escrow agent for Chicago Title Company
- Significant Legal Experience in the following areas: Civil Litigation, Estate and Trust Litigation, Estate and Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Real Property Sales and Development, Land Use Entitlement, Corporate Organization, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Construction-related Claims and Contracts, Insurance Coverage
- Representative Clients: Individuals, Multi-generational Families, Small Businesses, Property Owners, Commercial and Residential Landlords, Residential Landlords and Tenants, Property Development and Preservation Entities
- Dedicated and extensive public service to San Mateo County. Served as Mayor of Menlo Park from December 2000 to December 2006. During his tenure on the Menlo Park City Council, Mr. Jellins served as Chairman of the San Mateo County Criminal Justice Council and President of the Peninsula Division of the League of California Cities, among other positions
- Mr. Jellins is an avid sports fan, fitness enthusiast, Porsche driver, news junkie and reader of political, espionage and mystery novels